2019 Language English Help Find Hack Full Hack Online Bluestacks Dinosaur Zoo-The Jurassic Game Info Build & Defend Your Dino World

7.31 ver Dinosaur Zoo-The Jurassic game hack tool

Devices: ipod / English / Version: 7.31 / 104,5 mB / 2012-06-17 / version Notes: -Updated to take advantage of the screen dimensions of the new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max / notice: I love this game iT is Fun and all but I neef old battle sytem in the new battle system u use poins u earn over time to send out dino’s witch attack the bots dino’s and to win u have to destroy the bots castle in old u and the bot had a team of dino’s and you use mushrooms u get from attacking the bot to power your elemental attaks when 1 dino fains iT is replaced by the next dino thier was also tournaments that if you beat you get a rare very rare or epic egg I really miss that beacuase that was my way of building my team ??????????please change iT back plz.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

سایت علیرضا رضایی قالیشویی کرج آژانس مسافرتی و خدمات گردشگری توریستی زمان زندگی™ || ™ TIME LIFE Zy نور رسام بورسیه نیازهای اساسی روز Toʊcɦ Gσの خدا را لمس کن